reviewThe traffic of goods by sea is organized in accordance with international agreements and contracts between individual countries. About 80% of the goods (called "cargo volume") transported between two countries is handled by ships registered under the flags of the countries concerned. The remaining 20% are open to the free competition of ships under other flags. These ships, called "tramp" ships, are usually prepared to transport all kinds of goods. This aspect of the shipping business is the focus of Ports of Call.
Keep in mind that this game probably only works with DOSBox; an emulator for the DOS games. This application can be downloaded on the site as well. just search for DOSBox or click here. For a little more info on how to start a game in DOSBox click here
Discuss, review, etc, this game on the forum!
If you have comments about the download file itself, please use the contact form instead, so I can get back to you.
No comments have been provided yet. Be the first!